Anyone else think there should be a VENT category?

So many "questions" turn out to be vents and I just wondered if anyone else thought CM should create a VENT category?

Asked by admckenzie at 8:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I like it! Bet we would be getting a ton of vents about all the changes!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 4:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i always thought that was what journaling was for! i'm with ya, though. i hate when a ? turns into a vent, or at the worse, you can tell it is just by reading the first line. ugh! use the journals section, ladies!!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I like the idea of a vent or even a not so fun, or having a down day category.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• it might not be an outright question, however that doesn't mean other women don't share the same issues. Some may have been through it and have advice to offer or other woman may like to share their stories. I think it's a great idea.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Maybe in theory- but people are so passive-aggressive these days I don't think that it would work well. Journal, blog- knock yourself out. LOL
    ..Sarah..

Answer by ..Sarah.. at 8:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, I do. I think it would be great to create a Vent category for everything....stress of making ends meet....stress with having to live with a certain illness...heck ya...venting makes a person feel better....but...if it is created, then, the subject that is created should be done so in a healthy way...for example NO BASHING venting only....share experiences...that sort of thing....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If there was a Vent category then what would the question be?
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Good idea! It would be a really popular section,wouldn't it? Moms could vent about anythng, doesn't matter what kind of topic it is. :-) Well....I guess there are a few things we don't want to read about, but if they keep it clean it would be fine.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010