Right From Wrong?

So todays events brought up the clothing i wear. keep in mind i just had a baby i use to wear small shirts and size three pants with no problem and had a little space in them. im talking about piles and piles of clothes at my disposal now nothing fits. i struggle with the fact that i cant go out ne more and now my BF is calling me a slob because the clothes that do fit he says exposes my breast and he doesnt like that but anyother time a girl walking in the street has her breast out he is looking? i dont get it the only defense he has is he doesnt like it my argument is he liked it a minute ago when rosa had her tits hanging out was she a slob or is it just me? He also says that why we dont go out why because my tits are out or you want to look at rosa's tits and not have to worry about mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• clear example of a double standard

bet if he had a teen daughter, she would not be allowed to wear what turns men heads (including your husbands head)

men look but he should have more respect for you and look but not be so obvious that you or anyone else would notice
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Wow that sounds like a double standard. I would call him on it and explain how it makes you feel. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• He shouldn't be calling you a slob. Tell him you don't deserve that...name-calling is a form of abuse. He has a dirty mind,too. Men are pigs sometimes.
    But he is not being fair or kind. Tell him I said so. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• IMO it is a little double standards.. I think he wants you to look more respectable than "rosa with her boobs hanging out". Obviously he knows the difference between a good woman and a one night stand kind of woman, and he doesn't want other guys looking at you the same as they would look at "rosa"

But at the same time, he should just simply say this, rather that being rude and unkind.

I would tell him flat out, that if he wants to go out more with you and does not like your clothes he can pitch forth the money to take you shopping for clothes that will fit you better.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I said all of that from i see what turn ur head & i want my man to look at me & not everyother girl in the street- response that im stupid & if i ask anyone else that it makes no sense that i have no class.so then i took the road as to if he doesnt like what im wearing then he should buy me things he likes me to wear i dont dictate his clothing nor do i look at any other guy in the street- he told me to tell my mom to buy me a $2 shirt cause thats the cost of the outfit i have on right now. then he says that im giving guys a reason to grab me up & do what ever it is that they want to me that im asking for trouble & to be honest if i had a camara to take a picture of what i have on right now it is no where near as skimpy as the outfits i see girl wearing in the street that catches his attention i have a cami & long jeans my chest is exposed a little because of the weight gain. he even called me a bird(slut)?
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 9:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I come to realize that maybe he is to engrossed withthe chicks on the street he doesnt want to worry about the guys because of my outfits tht arent that skimpy. if anything they look because im pretty not the outfits i have on cause i respect myself. i dont feel he respects me and maybe that where the line is drawn cause if he did would i be going through this name calling and rubber necking? IDK if im not worried about the next dude (unless they disrespect me) then why is rosa getting more attention? So confused.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 9:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010