Marshalls

Do they sell handbags and pocket books?

Never been there , and they opened one near my house. I wanted to go check it out.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yeah! But, you'll probably walk out with more than you went in for!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes they do! I miss Marshalls... and Ross! All we have here is TJ Maxx and Walmart/Target. Its just not the same!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes they do, I buy all my Kathy Van Zeeland Purses and Wallets there....they are about $40 there for $80-$90 elsewhere. They also get Dooney and Burke, Michael Kors and other good name brands.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes. Name Brands too! Marshalls and TJ Maxx are my favorite stores. I can't wait till we get one here. Right now, the nearest is in St. Louis. Yes, I drive there just to visit these stores!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yup its kind of like Ross or TJ Max....my favorite personally is Ross though, I can often find things they have at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for a little bit less money :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Marshall's is really a great store and I know you will find what you are looking for there.
    I buy things for my daughters and granddaughter there, but have a difficult time finding decent plus-sized clothing for myself. I love the home decor items and really make a killing in that area.
    If you have a Burlington's Coat Factory near you, try them out, too. I never knew they sold everything under the sun for factory prices until I went into ours here in town. I love it there! I have yet to look at their coats because I'm so busy looking at everything else that I want and the prices are awesome!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010