I got extra credits but don't know why?

I wasn't doing anything unusual. Any ideas?

Asked by Bmat at 9:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• From what I've read you're given extra credit when someone bumps a question you've asked, voted for best answer on a response you made, or gives you best answer on a question.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• OK, thank you!

Comment by Bmat (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I got 3 extra credits this morning, and I THINK it was due to getting a best answer, from someone who used their screen name, and THEY "unlocked" the extra credit counter? I thought it was supposed to be 10 credits? Maybe they have to be a friend too?! I haven't the foggiest idea, yet! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing. Thank you for asking and thank you to the responder!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think LoriKeet has it. One of mine was selected as a best answer last night and I got 10 credits for that.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Did you get a notification that you were selected as best answer- and then you saw that the extra credits appeared? I haven't received any notification and the credits keep appearing. Maybe it is when you get the plus vote. I am confused.

Comment by Bmat (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010