Is there anyone else out there that doesn't drive?

I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there that doesn't drive. I don't drive because it just scares me and my husband and everyone thinks i'm crazy for not driving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I drive however my Grandmother has never driven a car in her life. She is also scared of escalators and will only take the elevators!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was too scared to drive until I was 19 and finally realized that unless I enjoyed being stranded and having to depend on others (Which I hate doing) It was better for both my son and I that I got over my fear of driving. Once I started driving, the fear quickly eased.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My hubby's mom doesn't drive too much and his sister doesn't even have a license.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I dont. I freak out driving around other cars lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I just got my liscence at 22! I am now 24! I lived in St. Louis, so I always took the bus! LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't drive much. When I was 17 my parents made me get my drivers license. When I was pregnant I stopped driving because I was becoming so paranoid and stressed out. I still don't drive much now, but I am getting a little better.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I drive, but I hate driving on expressways, and I especially hate merging. Merging is playing roulette with your life.

Answer by Bmat at 9:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't bc I couldn't afford my car and gave it up. Riding the bus is cheaper anyway.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't drive either!
    I wasn't allowed to in high school, and I didn't think it was worth the insurance/parking/etc in college, especially since we had free buses that went around town. And then I moved in with my husband, and we've just never gotten around to it. I'm kind of scared of it, to be honest!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't drive, can't until this October when I turn 18 and as much as I want to I don't think I will.
    I am scared to drive because anytime I have gotten behind the wheel trying to learn I do fine until I see another car on the road then I freeze up..
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010