Ever have your dr. call and reschedule last minute?

My doctor just called and wants to reschedule, I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't gotten up extra early to get ready (early appointment), or this was just a typical check up. I was hoping to get the testing done and over with so I know if there is something I should be concerned about, or not, rather than having to wait and worry and stress for another week.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had my OB reschedule one time, but I was already in her office and had waited for 2 hours.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My doctor rescheduled my appointment last minute because he was delivering a baby. I decided it was okay because I'd want him to reschedule his other appointments if I was the one in labor.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 9:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Aw, that's too bad. Yes I have had doctors call and reschedule. I've had surgeons reschedule when I arrived at the office. It happens.

Answer by Bmat at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The dentist has done it before. She was sick with strep throat so I would rather have her reschedule then work on the kids when she's sick.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, but they usually call and leave a message at home instead of calling me at work or on my cell, so it usually doesn't work out for them.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I had my family MD's office call once-there was an emergency (I think he slept in myself...lol)...
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• NOL, that stinks :(.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010