What has your baby broken of yours?

Mine has broken a glass and my laptop. He decided to hang on the screen while it was open so now it kinda flops down a little. It was funny but not ok.

Aqua_Jen

Asked by Aqua_Jen at 9:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nothing as of yet, but she just started walking so I'm sure that will change.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 9:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i have a toddler that seems to find markers and color on anything! i swear i throw away a marker a day! i don't know where he finds them!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Well the most recent 2 would be I have a black line across my screen and he took a lot of the keys off the keyboard we got all of them back on except for 2 and we have 2 loose ones. I think the only other thing he has done was shoved 5 discs into the ps3 at once.. that sucked.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Slobbered all over my cell phone and now it won't turn on! ohhhh welll! (:
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Destroyed a pair of glasses once. She had slept in bed with us that night because she was sick and up every hour. In the morning she woke up before we did and wanted us up. She figured that Daddy's glasses had the miraculous power to wake him up since he always put them on first thing int he morning so she jabbed them into his face a few times and when that didn't work started messing with them. When we got up they were bent in half, with the lenses dangling out and an earpiece snapped off. Major destructive powers!
    WildatHeart918

Answer by WildatHeart918 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My daughter is 15 months old and so far so good. Nothing has gotten broken but she loves the remote controls for the tv, fans and lights. I'm sure she will be reeking havoc soon though. We've been lucky so far.
    Cheryl4424

Answer by Cheryl4424 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• both me and my bf cell phones...umm dishes...salt shakers...remotes....stained the backseat in my car....my kid is crazy..lol but after a while im just like picking and choosing what ireally care about and not...cuz he is one tough battel for the remote.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Mi lil monster has broken: 2 glasses, 2 candles, a christmas snow globe, un countable amounts of christmas balls that he dug out of the closet one day, the speaker on my cell from drool, scratched the crap out of 2 cds so they were un playable, shredded my souvanier marriage license (not the real one thank god). If you havent gathered by this hes a busy little man :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• one broken my glasses at 9 months and a window at 16 months. the other smashed my laptop to bits.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 2:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The remotes. Why is it so facinating to throw remote controls!?!??! No remotes in our house will hold the batteries anymore.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010