how many of you HATE that the anon button is gone???

I hate that i can't answer a question anon anymore…. I mean i get that it is a good thing because there were a lot of anons out there that would be rude or just cause fights but it sucks for the people like me that just get embarrassed of having there info attached to certain answers ya know??? so who is happy its gone and who's not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't. I never used it.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I never used it, so it doesn't bother me.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I used it a couple times to answer embarrassing questions that I otherwise would not have answered. So it is possible that some sincere answers will not get posted because of the embarrassment factor.

Answer by Bmat at 9:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm glad its gone. I have yet to see a catty answer from someone looking to be rude.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• First POSTING YAY!! I Freaking Hate it cause if you have comments about your own question to get more insight everyone knows your business and what your going thru its so not fair! But who cares i answer anyway anonymous or not but they need to do something about it and quick!
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 9:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• boo 4 ppl skipped me i thought i was first
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 9:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not I. I never used the thing.
    autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I hate it. I have family and friends in RL who are my friends here. I'm only answering mundane questions until I "earn" back the right to post anon. I used the anon when I had advice/answers that I didn't want all my RL friends knowing about. I don't need more drama in my RL than already exists. It drives me crazy that there are several questions out there that I won't answer right now because I can't answer anon.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I used it a lot, because I would answer some of the more "embarrassing" questions, and I know several ppl on my friends list in real life. SO I'm not going to be answering any of THOSE kinds of questions until I get my anon button back.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It doesnt bother me..BT i do see how it bothers others.Guess you guys need to find a new hobby :P
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010