Did you know this about the changes?

Name-calling, insults, and rude comments are allowed, and if you report it, YOU get docked 3 points!

Let the party begin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It bothers me that someone can now make personal attacks and not get deleted. On the other hand, some people on here are pretty report-happy, (Older), and now they can't use the report button as their personal censor.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 12:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Weird.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am sorry, I completely understood your question-vent, but the only thing I could think of was the goofy gum commercial "Who you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....LOL
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 9:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• it's not suppose to be that way
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/read/11670771/Community_Guidelines_and_Moderation

I would repost the issue (along with the post) in the issue forum of the CM phi beta mama group and complain.. it may be a bug or CM may not be aware of the issue.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/read/11664299/How_Credits_Work

discusses the pts system and loosing pts for reporting issues isn't listed so it may be a bug with the delete system.

either way discuss the issue with CM. Contact them directly if you feel the need the to so they can work through this bug and fix the issue.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I didn't know about any of this stupid points stuff. As for losing points, if it is true I guess anything goes then. I don't know how many people care about points but It's gonna get nasty in here. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If you report something that eventually gets removed, you won't be penalized for it. You will earn back the credits that were deducted and a little extra for flagging something appropriately.

Read more about the new Community Guidelines in Answers here:
    Cafe Meg

Answer by Cafe Meg at 11:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I like it. You get the points back if you report something that gets removed. Don't want to lost points? Don't report something unless it's TRULY report-worthy.

This may put a damper on all the ridiculous reporting that goes on. I'm sure the CM Team got tired of sifting through tons of petty reports.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, I didn't know this.

Answer by Bmat at 9:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LOVE IT!! :-) Funny!!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I wanted to answer "Well who cares about points" and then realized I was being a hypocrite
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010