Roach Spray in Garage During Pregnancy?

My husband sprayed roach spray in the garage last night. I try to keep the kitchen door to the garage closed as much as possible. My mom is very angry with us because she feels we are putting our baby in jeapardy and that we're irresponsible parents. Is this the case? I feel horrible. I'm angry with my mom, but what if she's right? I mean are we lousy parents for using roach spray in the garage??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Read what it says on the label or packaging about precautions during pregnancy. I agree with you to keep the door closed. But when you'll be able to enter the garage depends on the recommendations by the company. I'd probably not enter the garage for a day, anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think as long as the garage door was closed, you are just fine. Every day they come up with new stuff to make parents and potential parents paranoid. Just use a different door for a while.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010