Why are people so SHOCKED about the answer section?!

Its been posted for DAYS or WEEKS that it will be changing! YEEESS you were told about it!Get over it and MOVE on already...

I get that its not what your used too but YOUR not the only one trying to get used to it.and honestly it only takes a few min to read what they provided for YOU to read about it...

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 9:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Actually, ALOT of people never read that header. They didn't bother going to the link and learning about it. They were completely shocked by the change..LOL And yes, I find that remarkable.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Just because we knew about it...and read about it, doesn't mean that we have to like it. Don't like how other's feel? "MOVE on already", right?
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• K. I asked about it cause I'm not on here every single day, so when everything suddenly changed, it shocked me. I understand that it would seem dumb to someone who is on here more often than not, but I wouldn't wig out on the naive or the infrequent visitors. (Which applies to me) I read about the changes after getting bagged on by random women who knew more than I did, and yeah, I felt stupid. Good thing we can rate answers now...
    NewLady77

Answer by NewLady77 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• in defense of some, as hard as it may be to believe, some moms don't log-on everyday..i hear SOME only come into the playground once a month, or even further apart!! so yeah, not everyone knew about the changes. big deal.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Why do people have to get over it?
    Do they not have the right to an opinion of the changes, just as you do?
    UxorQuodMatris

Answer by UxorQuodMatris at 10:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Like other posters stated... not everyone is on here every day. And even when they do log on, they may not always visit the answers section. So it is quite reasonable to assume that many people were unaware of the changes. Now, I have to admit that I didn't realize that the changes were taking place this week, so I was a little surprised bu the change when I logged on last night. No biggie, let people vent.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Even with ME not logging on EVERYDAY its been up for a LONG time lol. I dont know why im so surprised.BIG bold banner gets my attention.It did the 1st day it went up..I GUESS many still dont know how to read ;)

As in my post i said I do get it..Remember?
    ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010