how often do you get to use the bathroom alone?

I mean without a child either with you or banging ont he door right after you go in the bathroom? lol

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 10:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only when my 2.5 yo is asleep! He thinks "private" means everyone stays out of the bathroom when mommy's in there but him!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• haha, only between the hours of 8pm and 8am when the kids are sleeping!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nap time and bedtime. Even then, the cat usually walks into the bathroom with me and stares up waiting for me to pet her.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My daughter doesn't really bother me while I'm in the bathroom, but she's only 1. My pet pig won't let me go by myself though and that's kind of annoying.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• not possible in my house. lol unless her dad makes her stay away from the door.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Honestly? Never! Seriously, even when the kids are at school, the darn cat follows me to the bathroom. I try to kick him out, but then he just meows and scratches on the door. I guess I do get to go to the bathroom a lone at work.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Everyday..I have a gate at the bottom of the stairs.I just shut it and run up or they come up and i just shut the door and lock it lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• For years.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LOL...most times as often as I want, but when my 16 month old granddaughter is home alone with me then I prefer to have her in the bathroom with me so I can keep an eye on her.
    Even though she is too young to potty train, we still have a potty seat in the bathroom for her so she can sit on it while I sit on mine. She knows how to use the toilet paper and how to flush and then how to wash our hands, so she's getting some basics down.
    When I need more private time in the bathroom to do more than just pee then I try to get someone else in the house to watch her or I put her in her crib with some toys. I don't think she should see everything yet. Of course, she screams bloody murder when I put her in her crib...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• very rarely. usually when the kids are sleeping.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010