What are positive things that empower you?

What empowers you to make goals and get threw your day?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Envisioning myself doing what I want to do in life, and then writing it down as a reminder that I can do it. :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Counting my blessings.

Answer by older at 10:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Knowing that I am strong. That I can take anything that comes my way. That I am smart. Trusting my intuition.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not surrounding myself with negative influences, Words of Kindness either spoken or received, Knowing my goals in life and are willing to sacrifice simple pleasures for ultimate happiness
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 10:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My son. He has made my life better
    Aydans_Mommy

Answer by Aydans_Mommy at 11:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Working out, eating healthy and just taking care of my body has made a huge impact on my state of mind for the last few years. I had a bitch of a time losing baby weight after my 2nd child, and I've put more blood, sweat, and tears than you can imagine into losing it! While it's been a huger challenge than I would have expected I could take on, it's made me a much stronger, more confident person. Not only because I look a zillion times better (which isn't a bad benefit, lol), but because I had to FIGHT for it, and proved to myself that I CAN do things that seem impossible. If I had a banging body just based on good genes, I think I would take it for granted. Because I have to work so hard to be physically fit, I always appreciate it and am thankful for how much better I feel nowadays. It's made me believe in myself.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2010