do you like your job?

I hate what I do but I love my employer. I do a lot of paperwork because I work in an office and it gets really boring, but I get free health insurance and a huge Christmas bonus. Plus I have the best bosses ever. There are lots of perks that go along with my job so I put up with not actually enjoying what I do.
What about you?

AmazingAmanda

Asked by AmazingAmanda at 10:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I loved my job but strongly disliked my supervisors. I quit at the end of last year.

Answer by Bmat at 10:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love my job. It's allot of paperwork and allot of numbers but I still love it. And I work for an awesome company that is truly flexiable with anything that I need.
    katandjohnmommy

Answer by katandjohnmommy at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I like my job. Sometimes it is boring but its not bad.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a Great Boss and great perks with my job. It can get slow but I love what I do. Sometimes though I wish I could be at home with my kids however I will never get paid what I make now anywhere else so here I am.....
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I quit my job because I hated it so much. I was a therapist for children and adolescents with sexual behavior problems (and juvenile sexual offenders). I like working with the kids, but I hated the politics involved and I hated my boss. I made $47k a year and it was not worth it so I quit.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love my job! I have my dream job! I am a SAHM and am richly rewarded for it. However, if it were necessary I would absolutely go out and get a paying job to help support my family. I have NO problem with working mom's.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love my job:) I work for a child care resource and referral agency and help child care providers. I do trainings for them and am able to give grants to help them with things they need for the kiddos. It is also super flexible and allows me to work hours that work for my family. I only work when my husband is not and vice versa.

Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 10:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I absolutely love my job. I work at home as a legal transcriptionist.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love my job. I'm an educational assistant in a high school program for students with special needs. We have a very large student body - about 45 students, and just over 30 staff including the 4 teachers. There's a wide range of diganoses and disabilities, from Down's to FASD to ASD to non-specific, and just as wide a range of functioning levels. With such a large number of people I won't say there aren't personality conflicts, but for the most part we get along great. The teachers are great, the other EA's are great, the kids are wonderful, and the hours are perfect as a mom with school age kids. I work when they're at school and am home when they are. I have the best of both worlds and a job that I truly do love.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love what I do I work at home and get to watch my kids grow.
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 7:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010