What's the nicest Hotel that you've ever stayed at? Where was it located?

Hubby and I are taking the kids on a trip hopefully before school starts back up......where should we stay?

TimandMely4ever

Asked by TimandMely4ever at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Travel

• I haven't stayed at any spectacularly nice places, we generally can afford mid-range Holiday Inn type places. But this winter we're going on a warm weather vacation and will be staying at a luxury resort - the Azul Sensatori in the Mayan Riviera. It looks really nice, and I can't wait!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The nicest to me was at Kalahari in Sandusky, Ohio.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Disney World, the Dolphin. It was such a neat hotel, I would love to go back some day. Closer to home I am hoping to some day stay at the West Baden Springs Hotel in French Lick Indiana. They just restored it. We drive by it and it's just lovely. We drove up to it last time because they have pony rides for the kids. It was really just amazing.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The Excelsior Hotel in Little Rock, AR or The Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs, AR.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The nicest - the Hilton Doubletree in Houston, TX.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Paradisis Palma Real in Punta Cana!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Portofino Bay at Universal Studios. It was awesome. There were 3 pools one had a waterfall and the whole works. Then there were boat rides around the hotel. It was so much fun, we stayed so busy away from the hotel but we could have probably just stayed there and been happy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010