Not really a question...

My dd turns 2 tommorow. I dont want today to end! I am excited to see her reaction to her presents and to watch her blow out her candle, I just wish that we could do all that without her turning 2!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 10:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I know what you mean. I was the same way when my son turned two, which seemed like yesterday and hes already 2 1/2 :(
    Ljensen09

Answer by Ljensen09 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Two is a fun age. My DD is so interested in everything. I hear the word "Why?" a LOT...but it's totally cute.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have 3 months before I have to deal with my son turning 2, but I know I'm going to feel the same way! They grow up way too fast!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• aww thats so sweet mommy i have awhile before my son reaches that point im just trying to enjoy this baby stage as much as possible
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 10:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It IS kind of bittersweet to watch them grow up, isn't it? I love it, but at the same time it makes me a little sad. Everyone says that they grow too fast, and its true!
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I miss when my little girl was a baby still, lol. She's 2 1/2 and starting to develop into her terrible twos. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2010