im 35 weeks pregnant w/ my second

i have been just so uncomfortable. Why do i see women who are due any day feeling and looking great? my hubby always tells me stuff like why do you have all these issues and so and so is due any daya nd still working full time. ughhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Each woman is different. Also, each pregnancy is different. Just because you can't do something that someone else is doing, doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the way that you're feeling and/or doing things.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 10:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Get him one of those pregnancy vest for men.and see how long it takes his back to hurt.Or tape a 16 pound bowling ball around his waist.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• every woman and pregnancy is different. i was absolutely miserable with my first. the last few weeks were awful. but it wont be long now!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was perfectly fine the entire time with my first and with me second I had the worst back pain and felt like I could hardly move by around 25 weeks! And they may be uncomfortable but you just can't tell.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• By the way my 2nd was born at exactly 35 weeks. Make sure your bags are packed you never know! =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Like the others said. Every woman and pregnancy is different. I'm 36 weeks with #5 and feel pretty good. I'm still doing chores around the house, lifting things, walking everywhere. At this point with my last pregnancy I was miserable and could barely move because I was in so much pain. Each of my pregnancies was different.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010