Gyno Scares :(

my stomach was killing me for about 2 weeks, it felt like I had torn muscles, well come to find out I had a bacteria infections that spread to my ovaries and actually caused some issues, Im 22 years old, I have 2 girls and i was planning on having another child, not now but in the future. with both my girls i had c-sections my doctor told me after my second child i could only have one more because of all my scar tissue, now theres a chance I wont be able to have anymore, becuase of this stupid infection,Im heartbroken.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• Don't be so bummed. You have two awesome little girls. Enjoy the crap out of them & if you later decide that you want more children, you can always adopt. That is the most selfless thing a mother can do. There are so many children in need of a loving home.

I have one 8 year old DD. Not looking to have any more at the moment. But, if i do get an itch I would absolutey adopt. It would bring so much joy to my heart knowing I'm giving a baby a loving family & a good chance at life.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• :( I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how you feel, I was suppose to have an appointment today for some testing (which if comes back positive could be very bad and have similar results). I'm pregnant with my second kid (15 weeks), so I'm really upset that they had to reschedule me. i really wanted to have some results that were closer to an answer rather than endless questions, and I"d like to be sure it won't effect the baby I'm carrying.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm sorry honey, that's a very hard thing to deal with but you are not alone. There are many women out there who never get to experience the joy of having their own biological child. I know it never makes anyone feel better to hear that someone is worse off but it may help to know that it's not just you...as you may be feeling pretty alone right now.

I have one daughter...she's 9 months old and I have always wanted a "soccer team" or "baseball team" of kids....well I was told the other day that I'm showing signs of endometriosis (like my mother, grandmother and great grandmother) and all of them were infertile by their mid-20's and all had hysterectomys in their early 30's. It seems to get worse down the line as my mother only had me because she was infertile by 23. It's hard but I know that I may not have any more of my own so I will adopt my little soccer team(:
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You could always seek a second or third opinion.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2010