What is up with the Report card and credits?

I don't freaking care about them-I just want to answer/ask questions. Unless if we get a lot of points and then get money or something I just don't care and find it annoying that every time I answer another question I get those annoying pop ups. "You have graduated to Blah blah blah". I. don't. care.
What the hell? Why does cafemom keep making things more and more annoying? What's worse is, I'm sure another window will pop up after I post this. ANNOYING!

Azure

Asked by Azure at 10:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The pop ups become fewer and furthur between as you move up the levels. My biggest beef is the amount of bumps you have to do to move up.

There is a group that cm monitors for problems with the new system, Phi Beta Momma. You can head over there and tell them how you feel.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Amen to that. I answer questions because it's fun. I was never looking for points or anything like that. I think Cafemom is trying to be more like facebook with all the games and now points etc.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i dont care for it....but i would like a like or dislike button for the questions and answers like face book.....that would get rid of bashers....if they diss agree they can hit dislike and leave it at that.....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If you dont like the points, just dont bother with them & do Q&A as usual... like someone said the popups will become less..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I dont like to points either....pob more people will post dumb things to get points now!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010