How do you like the point system now ?

What is the bump and do you get points if you bump a question? How many points can you get,how far do the levels go?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just asked a similar question. Personally, I hate it. But hey, I get three more credits for answering this. woohoo
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes you can earn points for Bumping, Answering and Asking questions and for voting up someones answers. You can only earn so many core credits a day (depending on the level you are currently at)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh and you get 10 Extra Credit points if your answer is selected as "Best Answer"
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 10:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• so far I don't mind it.. check out http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/215873/Help_and_General_Information

it may answer a lot of your questions.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I still haven't figured it all out, but it's fine by me.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• In a way I think it is lame because people are flooding this section with questions just for the purpose of asking questions to get more points. I'll get used to it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Here is where you can learn more: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/

To bump a question means you think the question deserves more answers.

To vote up an answer means you like their answer, agree with them, the answer is funny, etc.

But basically, you earn basic credits by asking questions, answering questions, bumping questions and voting up answers. You get a certain amount of each of those a day so you cant go crazy asking tons of questions a day just to earn points.

You also earn extra credit by being voted best answer, by getting your question bumped and by getting your answer voted up.

The credits are so you can unlock things such as anonymous for answering questions and also to down vote.

You can also lose credits for having your answer get down voted or deleting a question or answer.

I think thats everything in a nutshell :)
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think its kinda stupid. But I'll deal with it.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010