what is your favorite time of day to spend with your kid(s)?

I love when my DD first wakes up in the morning. (unless I had to wake her up for appointment or something, lol). She is soo cute and innocent when she first wakes up, always sweet and polite, and loves to cuddle. After she finally wakes up in the morning she will get up and want to play and eventually her terrible two's will kick in, lol, so I really love the half hour or so we spend in bed when she first wakes up.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also prefer early in the morning. They're all sweet and cuddly. But after they've been awake for about a half hour, you can forget it. they're going 90 to nothing the rest of the day!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yep...my kids are always happy and smiley when they first wake up. What a wonderful way to start the day.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Me too, i love morning. She is so warm & snuggly!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• evening...
    i love being with them all day really but evenings are calm at my house☆
    babonwy

Answer by babonwy at 10:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Morning is the most adorable time, or right after nap... The way they talk & are so sweet.... It makes you just want to lay around with them all day!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I know this isn't politcally correct.but me and my 11 yr old son watch Jerry Springer together.and he loves it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I like spending time with my girls best in the evening, either having dinner together, or for bedtime stories.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010