What do u think is the most boring state ever?

I live in Alabama I think there is nothing fun here or 2 offer about it,do u feel that way about ur state? Which 1 seems the most uninteresting 2 u?

USPS-I-DELIVER

Asked by USPS-I-DELIVER at 11:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Travel

• Nope colorado keeps it poppin,but id have to say wyoming.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've never been, but I imagine North Dakota to be pretty boring. I live in New York, and am from California. California has my vote as the most interesting state, but I'm probably a bit biased ;-)
    kaytee17

Answer by kaytee17 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Ha. Well, I haven't been to all of them to personally know their level of boring or interest to me, but I have to say that some of the northern states like ND, SD, ID, and WY all seem a little bit bland to me.

I think the most interesting are probably CA, NY, and TX. They have lots of big cities and lots of pretty not overly-populated areas. Plus I live in TX so I've had great acquaintance with it's awesome-ness. : )
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 11:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No offense anyone who lives here, but Ohio. It just seems so sleepy and quiet, lol. Maybe it's the parts and people I've visited, but it always seemed like the epitome of boring.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I guess visiting states- there aren't really boring ones... but living- I'm guess the grass is always greener.
    ..Sarah..

Answer by ..Sarah.. at 11:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh...and the most interesting...probably California. The San Francisco area is my favorite. We visit there usually about twice a year, and will be moving there within a couple of years.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think Kansas, Nebraska, one of those midwestern states where everything is flat.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• KANSAS!!!!! I have traveled all over a thousand times and Kansas is the worst!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 5:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oklahoma is super boring! we have some zoos & an aquarium, but no mountains, no monuments, no interesting history...but ive heard Kansas is worse.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nebraska. Drove through there.  It was nothing but cows and corn for as far as the eye could see, lol.  BORING!

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010