Do u like laptoops or desktops better?Why?

We got laptops and I cant stand 2 look at my computer desk with the desktop now it's so much bulk, when I have a laptop without all the other stuff.

USPS-I-DELIVER

Asked by USPS-I-DELIVER at 11:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like my laptop
    Aydans_Mommy

Answer by Aydans_Mommy at 11:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I prefer laptop because I'm always on the go and I can take it with me.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 11:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I prefer my laptop for its portability when traveling, but usually have it set up on a desk with intuos pad and printers when not traveling.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i love our laptop since Im not confined to 1 room in the house. I can sit on the couch, lay in bed, sit at the desk or even carry it with me to the kitchen for recipes..

It would be great to afford a desktop though for things like games (WoW, Sims)... For us games seem to bog down our old desktops so i dont even want to try it on our laptop.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love my laptop! I can use it in the kitchen to follow a new recipe, or in my bed at nite to talk to a friend on messenger. Right now I am in the living room in my recliner with my feet up! Once you go laptop, you'll never go back! LOL
    MaryBethBest

Answer by MaryBethBest at 11:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Lap tops are great for traveling, but I prefer a desktop at home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I like the convienience of the laptop. (I can take it to bed, when everybody is sleeping) but I like the desktop to be set up with the printer, and all the stuff .
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• the printer is my only concern isn't there a way 2 set it up wireless with ur laptop though?
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Comment by USPS-I-DELIVER (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I LOVE my laptop. So convenient because I can use it anywhere in the house, instead of just in our library room. We have a wireless network set up in the house WITH a wireless printer. VERY CONVENIENT!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Laptop. I think a lot of it has to do with it being a MacBook pro while our desktop is just a big old computer. We recently moved and I just put it in the closet and haven't bothered setting it up. I imagine it takes a lot more electricity to run than the laptop.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010