Are you still in love with....

an ex? I use to be for a long time with my first love. Is anyone still in love with an ex...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was for a while but when I met my hubby no.
    reneelfrey

Answer by reneelfrey at 11:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Am I "IN LOVE" with them? No. Do I still love them? Yeah. Two of them in fact... I think I will always love them. And I'm sure with the one the feeling is mutual... But it didn't and wouldn't work.

Now my DH, I'm "IN LOVE" with!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 11:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope. Actually, thinking back on the one I thought I love the most, I almost hate him. I was of me quite a bit younger than him, and the way he manipulated me with that makes me SICK. I was young enough to believe he was as cool as he was trying to make me think he was, when in reality he was an a$$hole loser. Still, I'm the one that ended up with an amazing husband and son, while he's still single and unhappy. It just makes me angry to think back to when I was so young and naive and he would take advantage of me and treat me like crap. I wish I hadn't put up with it. I couldn't be LESS in love with him.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope. They are exes for a reason. Honestly, I still carried some feelings for people I had been with in my past beyond the break up, I think everyone does. But, in love with them, no.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Geez, no! I dated alot of losers who I thought I "loved" before I found my true love! The moment I feel in love with my husband, I knew he'd be my "forever and a day" love! I have no feelings what so ever towards my ex's.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 11:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• thought I loved* typo
    LovingSAHMommy

• no no no.....to the H*LL NO!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2010