14 days po TTC. CD 29 Waiting for a + hpt.

Chem preg in Feb. Had short cycles since i stopped Yaz in July. They cysts for 2 months after miscarrage, so no Femara. Apr and May 31 day cyles, no ovulation then did trigger shot in June. Positive ovulation. In Feb, no positive test till day 32. May, low tyroid. What next. Dr put me on Armor in May. Finally, thyroid is working! Has anyone experieced any of this? I am 41 and want to be a Mom but had a horrible accident, back surgery. Late in the game but don't want to miss being a mom. Starting to get disappointed.

Nenej007

Asked by Nenej007 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm sorry you've been though so much. Don't give up and hopefully your dream of being a mom will happen. It may be hard, but try to stay positive, sending baby dust your way! Best wishes!
    MommyToTwo0408

Answer by MommyToTwo0408 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Thank you! Have a great weekend
    Nenej007

Comment by Nenej007 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2010