Why am i answering question and not getting any points? I have 37 core credits and i know the points goes pass 65.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can only answer so many questions on a certain day and get credits on that day. You can get credits also by starting your own questions and bumping and voting.

Answer by Bmat at 11:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You only get so many credits for answering questions. The others come from bumping a question, voting up peoples answers and posting your own questions. click anywhere on your report card and it will tell you what you have left to do.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Core credits are what you have left to obtain. After you answer so many questions, you can no longer earn credits for those.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• answer my question in just for fun and I'll give you best answer. That ought to bump you up.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You lose points for reporting peoples answers and for deleting a question/answer you posted.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2010