Anyone dealing with Adrenal Gland Fatigue?

What suppliments are you taking.. how have you changed your diet? what changes have helped you the most? What kind of excercise are you doing?

munchkinaplenty

Asked by munchkinaplenty at 11:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• My sister-in-law was diagnosed with that. She got so bad she couldn't get out of bed. Extreem fatigue and she felt so bad. She went to 3 different kinds of doctors who could find nothing wrong with her. I went to the good old internet and did some research. er symptoms fit adrenal fatigue. Most doctors will check adrenal glands for(I forget the name) how they are working. That test doesnot check to see if your glands are reacting another way. I told my sister-in-law to ask her 3rd doctor for the adrenal fatigue test WHERE THEY JUST TAKE YOUR SALIVA. She did and it came back as not functioning correctly. It can be corrected with hormone medication and certain diet. She is just fine now. It's amazing those doc's didn't think of the saliva test and I read about it on the internet. Good Luck and Be Blessed
    douwannadance

Answer by douwannadance at 12:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010