What TV shows do you watch...

that you are embarassed to admit to watching--this outa be good with no anon button---LOL. Mine are a secret life of an american teenager---because I am not a teenager---lol, and the exterminator, and Dog the bounty hunter

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 11:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im not embarassed of any of the shows I Watch.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Bridezilla. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 11:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not really embarrassed about the shows I watch but I am sure some might be strange for a 27 year old to be watching. I like Vampire Dairies, iCarly, Phineas and Ferb, The Troop, Dinner Impossible, America's Got Talent, Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not embarrassed....I LOVE Glee!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm not embarrassed to admit I'm am The Simpson's number one fan, and have been since the very first episode. I also love King of the Hill. I don't think I've quite outgrown the cartoons just yet!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• House, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, the Bachlorette
    nursetina

Answer by nursetina at 12:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I watched Pretty Wild, but I think the season ended. I used to watch Gossip Girl. Currently, I don't watch much TV...though I do still watch Wife Swap. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Uh..I watch a lot of tv..I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter, Billy The Exerminator, Bridezillas, Family Guy , Animal Cops on Animal Planet, The Kathy Griffin Show and George Lopez Tonight and hmm.. The First 48

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love CSI, the office, americas got talent, how I met your mother, two and a half men, and sometimes I'll watch reruns of yes dear, king of queens, FRIENDS, according to jim
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Supernatural, Friday Night Lights, Bill The Exterminator, Dog the bounty hunter, THe hills and The City.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 12:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010