how bad do we need friends? I have 7 sisters and their are my friends

Beansmom25

Asked by Beansmom25 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How bad do we need friends? That depends on the person I guess. I have no sisters but I have female friends. MY mom has 3 sisters and those are her friends, such as in your situation. I guess it depends on how many you feel you need.
    nursetina

Answer by nursetina at 12:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree. My sister and my two grown daughters are real life friends. I have many online friends but they can't go shopping with me!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Ive been f*cked over so many times i dont even want friends,I have one friend and She lives in utah shes gonna come stay a few weeks with em,but shes the only one I have,the way I see it is,Id rather be a loner than have "friends" that involve me in all of their bullshit,and make my life harder than it needs to be soooo...considering I havent had a friend since before my daughter was born,im gonna see you dont need a friend that badly at all,call me bitter,but it gets that way after a while
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It depends on the person and what kind of friends they need or want. My family is in another state so it's hard to be close to them but we talk on the phone, email and text. We don't have the money to visit too much right now. For me though, I'd love to have a few close friends. Family is wonderful but there is such a thing as too close. My husband's family extremely close, as well as some others I've known, and while that can be good, it also can have big drawbacks. Personal and private information gets shared too readily and my honest opinion is there are some things that even family don't need to know about.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My sisters aren't really friends. I could ask them for help in an emergency, but as far as somebody to share feelings with or go shopping with, it isn't my sisters. I have a dear friend in another state. I have some other friendly acquaintances who live nearby.

Answer by Bmat at 12:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010