What is 1 thing you are not looking forward to when baby comes?

Seriously for me will be the sleeping part lol. I mean you can't sleep the month before you have your baby because you are super uncomfortable, then you are up all during labor, plus the hospital staff doesn't let you get any sleep, then your newborn won't let you get any sleep either once you are at home lol. I love being a mom woo!! haha.

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 12:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What I dreaded was the lack of sleep. It was so hard with my first to get up three times or more every night but it was even worse with my second baby. I didn't think I'd survive! lol I'm so glad we're done having any more.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Giving her shots. THat's the only part I hated with my DD is taking her tot he doctor to get her vaccines. But the childrens clinic here is much better than the one I used to take my DD to when she was a baby, so I'm not as worried. Other than that, I think the thing I worry about the most when DD #2 comes is wondering if I can handle two kids at one time. lol That will be a challenge and hopefully it won't be too bad.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i never thought of this before, and i just had my 5th child. but one thing that i miss `about my pregnancy belly, is that it makes my hips and bum look smaller!
    now i have to look at this funky body in the mirror for a while!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Breastfeeding! I breastfed both of my older two, and will with this one, but I hated it every day!... I'm not a big fan of the pain or the dehydration/constipation or the depression either...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• gosh... 1)i'm doing this on my own... i already have 2 little girls, and bentlee is making a 3rd girl. 2)missing sleep. i already don't get much, but now i'll have to work out how i'm going to sleep during the day when i have 2 VERY active girls... and sleep at night when i will be breastfeeding. 3)pumping. with my second, i nursed on demand, and for two years... this one, i have to go to work, so i'll have to pump and somehow build a nursing relationship while i'm with her... yet have her able to use a bottle.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 12:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• the lack of sleep
    Prayingforbaby1

Answer by Prayingforbaby1 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lack of sleep. thats pretty mucht he only draw back.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No sleep. Becauase I know how hard it was last time so I am scared to see how hard it will be this time. Last time I could sleep when he slept but I won't be able to do that know because I will have a 2 year old up during the day.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• ha ha ha mine was the spit up. Gag lord forbid if you don't wash it right away it smells horrible. I couldn't breastfeed with my first so I don't know if breast milk smells different than formula but it was horrible. I'm pregnant with my second now and just the thought of that smell makes me gag lol. That's the only thing I could do without. I never had the sleep issue thing with my first. She made any noise at all I was up and wide awake ha ha ha my ex hub still doesn't understand how I could do it he couldn't it was like pulling teeth to get him out of bed lol. I married again and after two yrs we are pregnant with our first together so I'm kinda curious what he may or may not do lol I think it's going to be funny. I don't sleep very much at all with this one for some reason so it makes me wonder if I will still have the same energy as I did with Hannah or will hubby be saying, baby, baby, the baby's up, ha ha ha.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i already had my son 7 weeks ago but definitely the thing i was most dreading was lack of sleep. now that he's here it's not as bad as i expected because he wakes up a lot less than my 1st son did :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010