Anyone know of a good trash can or trash can lock to keep my DS out of there?

DS is 15 months old and he is always trying to throw things away. He will also try to get things like empty bottles etc. out of there. I stress how gross it is and how he can't get the things he throws away out of there. Like he threw away my satellite remote( I never got it back) SO's cell phone and other important things. What kind of can do you have or do you have a lock on it?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We have one similar to this one
    http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=14922857 and it is great! My son can't get into it.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I use duct tape haha ... looks awful, works great :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• MY DD went through this to. Honestly we just worked really hard to teach her to not throw things away in the 'big trash' she had a little bathroom trash can in the living room then we could see her doing it. So It was okay for her to help clean up and throw things away but we could monitor what went in...and out...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010