please help

How can i loss weight fast? Im tired of being called a big girl.

1_happy_mom

Asked by 1_happy_mom at 12:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• Honestly to keep it off, you need to just watch your calorie intake...check your BMR. It will tell you how many calories you need just to keep your body running and will tell you how many to take in each day to lose weight. Then you need to get moving to burn more calories.

Crash diets do not work.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You can't lose it fast I'm afraid. Just start moving and watch your calorie intake. 3500 calories equals a pound of fat. Find a BMR calculator online and it will tell you how much your body burns just to survive. For instance if it says you burn 2000 calories per day and you were to eat just 1500 calories per day, that would be a deficit of 500 calories. 500 calories times 7 days in a week equals 3500 calories, which means you would burn 1 pound of fat per week. Of course, this is just an example, you can safely lose 2-3 pounds per week, just do the math. Good luck!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i lost 105 lbs with quick weight loss, center. gainned about 50 pounds back when i starting eating. However it stayed off for about 3 years. I know how to loss it again when ever i have the time to start back.,They are in Texas. I don't know if they are national wide
    acaringheart

Answer by acaringheart at 6:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Once you put your mind to it ~ you will be able to do anything!
    Maybe start by cutting your portions back and getting healthier foods in. And some moderate cardio ~ walking 20- 30 minutes 3 - 5 days a week. Also, do you drink a lot of soda or sugary beverages? I know all the sugar is a huge cullpret of weight. I have been drinking Yoli ~ they are sugar free, all natural and packed with vitamins and minerals ~ and very tasty!! They also have an ingredient that helps to reduce acidity in your body which helps greatly with many things. PM me or check out my profile if you want more information.
    Good luck!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 11:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010