Pride Parade?

Back in the day (when I was single and childless), I marched in the Parade with NOW. It was a very in-your-face event. Over the years, it has morphed into a warm-and-fuzzy event; the Blackhawks will be there with the Stanley Cup.

Are you attending a parade, or any other Pride events, this weekend?

Asked by rkoloms at 12:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what pride is there getting it up the butt or getting you kitty licked by some other women, BIG yuck

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• @looovemybabies...you are a very childish woman to even think like that. PRIDE is not about "getting your kitty licked"

it is a day for us gays/lesbian/trans people and anyone else can all come out and be proud of who we are. it is a day for family and exceptance. it is a day for unconditional love and support.

it is people like you that breed STUPIDITY and HATE in this world.

and for the "record" i AM A REAL WOMAN and i have a VAGINA not a "KITTY"! grow up.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• **standing ovation for preggydyke**

I swear, they are more children on this site than mothers.

deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• ITA with preggydyke. i just don't have any more votes left LOL.

There aren't any pride parades that I know of in our area, but I would go if there were. I know its not the same, but my gay best friend asked me if I'd "marry" him and his boyfriend on Sunday, because he knows I want to go into ministry, and its not legal here yet, so he figured we could do something just between them and God for now, and when its legal (If we ever live to see it) we can just redo it then (he says I should be ordained by then, LOL). I thought it was sweet, and I can't wait! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I live in Seattle and our Pride Parade is this weekend! I'm excited.... it's always a fun event!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• insert clapping sweetpea here for Preggydyke

LancesMom

Answer by LancesMom at 5:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• this weekend no, because there aren't any in my immediate area. I have attended a few to support friends and family members.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yayyyy for NON-ANON!

So we can tell who the true meanies are!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL defensive much, by the way I don't need an anon button caitxrawks I got nothing to hide I say it like it is.

Preggydyke if you were a real women you would be sucking cock not licking Kitties oh I'm sorry pussy, I forgot your a "real women" lolololol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• just so all of you know looovemybabies emailed me personaly to tell me that i should be sucking cock! omg i told her to go clean the GAP that she calls a "kitty", because i could smell it from here. LOL.. LOOOVEMYBABIES, you need to GET A LIFE, maybe if you did not have a cock in your mouth you might make some friends and enjoy yourself a little better and not be such a BITCH.

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU LADIES FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE!! I SEND IT ALL BACK WITH EXTRA TO GO AROUND!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 4:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010