What is a Core Credit? And why does it constantly same I can ask 5 more questions today?

What are the core credits and how to we earn them?

And how come it says I can still ask 5 more questions no matter how many questions I ask?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Core credits are the credits you have left that you can earn today. You earn them by, asking a question, bumping a question, answering a question or voting an answer up. If you click on your credits bar, it will let you know what you have left to do in order to earn those credits.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Are you asking anonymously? Anon questions don't count toward Credits.

Anyone can ask as many questions and give as many answers as they want. The 5 question limit is how many questions you can get credit for. Anon questions don't count toward Credits. If you have been asking anonymously, your questions left total will not change.
    CarolBeazeman

Answer by CarolBeazeman at 12:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010