Any ladies have a VBA2C?

Im just wondering, Im going to talk to my doctor about it next week. At the hospital I will birth my child at lets you choose your own birthing plan regardless of what your doctor thinks. But I really take whatever my doctor considers into consideration. Thats why I let him give me a repeat cesarean with my 2nd child. I was approved for a VBA2C because it been 5 years since my previous cesarean. But a few weeks before my due date my doc didnt think it would be a good idea due to my small pelvis and large baby. 7 months after my c-section I got pregnant with my 3rd child. I was wondering if I would be stupid to consider a VBA2Cs, I just dont want to keep having surgery everytime I get preggo. Let me know what you think.

littlemisskelly

Asked by littlemisskelly at 12:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I mean I was approved for a VBAC with my last child, not a VBA2C........Sorry
    littlemisskelly

Comment by littlemisskelly (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my doc never gave me the choice, i have had 3 c-sections now and are scared to do it natural lol
    Sweetmommy12526

Answer by Sweetmommy12526 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010