Best toddler potty

Anyone have a favorite?

yogapantz

Asked by yogapantz at 1:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• luckly for us our dd didnt really use the potty she wanted to use the real thing.
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 1:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It depends on the child. Some won't want a potty but want the insert for the big one. Mine went thru 4 potty chairs before she found the one she would use.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• As long as it doesn't play some annoying song, or do "Dun dun dun!" when the kid goes potty or poo. It scares our DD...lol. I always preferred the smaller potty rings that go on top of the adult toilet. Kid doesn't fall in, and you don't have to worry about dumping the final product and rinsing out the little container.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my son has the fisher price frog potty. The curve is really comfy and the front curves up, making it a great for boys. it did pinch his back the other day though (there's a slight space between the base and bucket). But it is affordable, and has no bells and whistles. My son never considered it a toy from the get go like he did the safety 1st 3-in-1 truck potty he received as a gift from his grandma. We also have a cushiony potty ring. he likes that too. I originally just had a foldable travel ring, which is awesome because you fold it up and it fits in a standard size purse, but it doesnt attach to the toilet very well, making it not very ideal as an all day potty ring.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I loved our Bjorn potty because it was super easy to clean, didn't have any little places for bacteria to collect, and the splash guard didn't flip down.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I LOVE the Froggy potty. I dunno who makes it but I have seen it at Target and Wal-Mart. My DD LOVES her Froggy Potty. It made it fun for her. It's east to clean and the 'eye's force her to sit back and spread her legs some so it doesn't spill out when she goes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010