Care to take a stroll down memory lane with me?

My daughter is turning one in less than a month,and Ive been feeling kind of sad lately lol,so ladies do you remember what was going on when your Lo's were just turning one?..im sure you do =]

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I had a newborn when our middle son turned 13 months... I was very busy. When our youngest turned one then our middle son was 2, I had my hands full also having a 7 yr old... So there's my memory. I loved it when they were babies, but I am so glad they are all older now, I was exhausted! btw, they are all 6, 7 and 13yrs now and I love it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When my son turned one I was pregnant with my second child. We were in the middle of packing/moving to a house we had just bought in a new city.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• UGH,,,,celebrated dd's first b-day in a motel room. Ex came after me and I took off with my sis who was out visiting. It was a very sad time. I felt so sorry for dd. I did get out of that marriage eventually.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2010