Is there a way to get Pregnant with twins?

We're planning our second child right now! Well, i was wondering if there is a way to conceive Twins? I would love to have twins! that would be so much fun! I love kids and i want a big big family!

Stephanie122009

Asked by Stephanie122009 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont think so unless mabey You took fertility drugs.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• While I agree that twins are fun (except when they are fighting, like mine love to do sometimes!) I really don't think there is a way to purposely conceive them naturally. Mine are called spontaneous twins because I didn't use any kind of fertility drugs or anything, and they do not run in my family, but we didn't do anything differently than we did when we conceived our singletons! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lol thank you! I really wish i could have twins! I mean i will love my singleton just the way i love my son! But like you said it would be so much fun! I don't want to do drugs or somethig, i thought maybe there is a diet or something that HELPS to concieve twins lol
    Stephanie122009

Comment by Stephanie122009 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• be careful of what you wish for mama!
    i think i got mine because i am older.
    i have read that there is something in sweet potatoes that mimics the fsh hormone. i don't know if it helps with conceiving twins...it could be an old wives tale!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Wild yam root! You can buy it stores like GNC. It can help to conceive multiples!
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 3:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've read that lots of soy on CDs 1-5 can increase your chances of fraternal twins but I don't know that for sure.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• pray, lol
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 10:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010