Does you child have a comfort toy?

My Ds has a bear that was mine when I was little and DD has a curious George monkey. They sleep with them only now though. Sometimes they go to the doctor.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 1:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, he has his blue blanket and Puppy... anytime he gets hurt or sad he wants them..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not really. She always wants a baby in bed with her but it's not a specific one everytime
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My son has a blanket that he needs for bedtime. It helps during car trips also.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my son has a train he adores. he has lots of trains, but the ones he loves he calls "he me". I dont know what the hell that means lol. one of them is "henry" from the Thomas and friends show, but I'm not sure if that's what he's saying.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My dd has a Mini Mouse doll that she has gotten really attached to. It's either that one or the Sailor Bear that her daddy gave her while he was gone for his military training with the Navy.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My son had one it was a teddy bear, he took it everywhere he went and slept with it. He still has it (he is 22) and when he left for college took it with him, now it sits in his closet.

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010