End of School Party

I want to have an end of school, start of summer party at my house for my 7 yr old. He loves sports, specifically baseball. Any creative decorating ideas that anyone could help me with?

Iheartmy2boys

Asked by Iheartmy2boys at 1:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A baseball diamond, with different activities at each base. You have to complete each activity and when you reach home plate you get a prize and that's where the food is. Plus baseball favors, cheap caps, maybe from the buck store? You could by blank ones and do iron on patches. Also, for shacks, serve peanuts and crackerjacks, plus hot dogs, pretzels and other ballpark snacks. That's about all I can dream up at this point.
    Lypreila

Answer by Lypreila at 2:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010