Now that everyone is asking questions to get points

I am more turned off by this than I was with the rude anons. I think I will give it a week to calm down and then I may be gone. Why can't we ask real questions that need answering or asking for help? Instead it's become a mis-mash of junk.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not asking/answering anymore questions than I have before...I actually think this point system is a little ridiculous...but it's whatever.
    I only answer the questions I feel I have decent advice for...nothing new.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think there may be thousands of competative moms on this site at the moment, and cafemom has designed this to be more of a game and yes, I think everyone is playing along.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• THANK YOU. I feel the exact same way, lol. It's SO obvious people are just asking for points, and I refuse to do that. I'll continue asking and answering questions in the same manner that I always have. I've been trying to pick out the legitimate questions from people who actually need help from those who are just trying to get their daily points.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Im still confused about this whole point thing.Do we win something for the most points or what!?
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i agree. i am not fond of the points for questions or the points for voting up answers either.
    it can be a curse, being a little competitive! (i am)
    i have been trying to fight it, but i am losing!!!
    i can vote 3 more questions up today!
    i liked coming on here, answering questions and being done. now i feel sooo addicted!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree also.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Same here...not concerned about the whole points thing, either. I answer the questions I feel I have something to contribute to, whether I will earn points for the answers or not. I also really dislike this whole vote up/down thing, because it doesn't help anybody and could be very misleading if lots of people decide to vote up a really stupid answer.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2010