New Balance Running Shoes

Does anyone know what the difference in the WR740 & the WR441 is? Which is the better shoe for an inexperienced runner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• No, but go to a good running shoe store (Fleet Feet) and have them advise you, based on your foot shape, arch, gait what running shoe is best for you. I'm a runner and I use all different makes and models of shoes and rotate- GL
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I looked and couldn't find anything on the WR441, but the other one is a stability shoe. If you don't pronate, or under pronate, which means basically, your ankles don't turn in or out, OR they just turn out, then a stability shoe can possibly cause injury. Like the PP said, find a local running store and have them analyze your gait. I love Fleet Feet and highly recommend them if they are in your area. They'll watch you walk, run and make recommendations for you. I am in the Adidas Supernova sequence which are the most comfy shoes I've been in thanks to them! Having the right shoe for you when running is VERY important. Be sure to replace them every 300-500 miles. Its the one thing I don't go cheap on. Once you find your perfect shoe, you can probably find it cheaper on the internet, but I highly recommend getting suggestions from the experts!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would like to know too! ..lol =)
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 1:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010