why am I no longer getting points for answering questions?

munchkinaplenty

Asked by munchkinaplenty at 1:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Click anywhere on your banner thing with the hat and level, and it will tell you how many more credits you have for different things. You only get so many for each based on your current level.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• because you can only answer 10 questions a day to get points
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I guess I'm a little confused as to how they compute a "day." I logged on last night for the first time since the changes. I don't think I answered even 10 questions last night, but maybe close. I received credit for three or four questions I answered today, but not the rest. So how do they calculate it? Does anyone know? I guess it doesn't matter to me much... heck, I just now noticed that I wasn't getting credit for answering. :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Hey Missy!!!! I have missed talking to you! You only get so many credits each day. Click on your report card and it will tell you how many more things you can do to get points :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010