Is anyone else upset about there being no such thing as a Brontosaurus and Pluto not being a Planet anymore?

Tears
f
a
l
l
ing

CarolBeazeman

Asked by CarolBeazeman at 1:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Didn't know that! ....Why do they say that?..(Sorry for asking a question as an answer..lol)
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 1:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I still have an old Astronomy text book that lists Pluto as a planet. I'll sell it to you if you want it ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• upset about it? No.
    And i'm actually glad Pluto is not a planet because we'd have to add all the other dwarf planets out there.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Actually Pluto was deemed non-planet a few yrs back... saying it's too small to be considered one, it's a dwarf planet (I think is what they are calling it) as for the other I haven't heard about that one yet...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not sure. I found out when my daughter corrected me. She then told me that I was just like the people who thought the earth was flat.
    CarolBeazeman

Comment by CarolBeazeman (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not really. I knew about Pluto being designated a non-planet a couple of years ago, although I hadn't heard about the reclssifying of the Brontosaurus.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010