Isn't abortion kind of expensive to use for birth control?

A lady I knew once had had 6 in 4 years! Wouldn't BC or condoms have been cheaper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Abortion shouldn't be used for birth control period. People need to understand that if you have sex, whether protected or not, it could result in pregnancy. You need to think about what you will do if that happens. It's not so hard to figure out that sex=pregnancy. How many times have you seen on here " But I used a condom, but I was on the Pill, but,but,but..."? Having sex comes with responsibility.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• People like that should have to have a hysterectomy. That's disgusting. Killing a baby as birth control. How selfish and horrible can a person be? I don't agree with having an abortion even once, but I can see how a decent person could make a mistake and have one once...but 6 times? I'm sorry, but that's horrific.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yep.. But some people are irresponsible with their lives.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That just blows my mind. I can't believe that anyone would have that many abortions. Honestly speaking, it sounds like someone needs to educate her on Birth Control or Abstinence!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• wow that is so sad
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm sorry, my answer sounds a little confusing. What I was saying is that a person having an abortion once, while I think it's wrong, doesn't necessarily make that person a bad person. But 6 times is inexcusable.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If she was low income it is likely that the abortions did not cost HER anything.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Irresponsible and horrible. She should just have an IUD, just as effective as having your tubes tied and would probably be about the same cost as one of her abortions.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• A bit of a disclaimer, I am not against abortion but not only is it expensive money wise, its also expensive health wise because too many abortions can cause other issues. Like scaring in the uterus. But while I am not against abortion, I don't think I could even live with myself if I had 6 abortions!
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That is so sad, that was 6 babies that could have went to loving homes of people that couldn't have any at all. Why do people do that?
    momof2gingers

Answer by momof2gingers at 2:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010