Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this thing?

This is pewter - not a snuffer because there is no handle... some kind of bottle topper or shot pourer or am I totally off?? Thanks¤t=eBay011.jpg

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • either a bottle topper or maybe a thimble.

    Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

  • Maybe it is part of a chess set.

    Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

  • mrsbean: that 's what I was thinking. It looks like a fancy thimble.

    Answer by krystie-tina at 2:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

  • It looks like a shot glass to me. An example is here


    Answer by acollins09 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

  • acollins09: You are so smart! I would have never thought of that but yes it definitely does look like one of those shot classes.

    Answer by krystie-tina at 6:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
This whole thing is so weird!

Next question overall (School-Age Kids (5-8))

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN