Do you try to keep the kids outside as much as you can once you've cleaned your house spotless? lol

I get up early in the morning every day and clean up the house before the kids get up. But at least once every 2 weeks (like today) I do a deep cleaning...and every thing looks so good and smells so good in here. I don't want the kids to destroy it! lol Its inevitable, I know..I just want it to stay this clean at least for one full day for a change,lol.
So, after I was all done, we've been hanging outside all day. Daughter is napping now and son is playing in the sprinkler...man...I hope he doesnt decide to walk in here with his wet shorts,lol. Think I'll even do a yard picnic for dinner..ha! That will keep the house clean into the evening! yay!

Yes, I need help I know,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Happens to me all the time. We spend the day at the park or something. Otherwise by the time my husband comes home from work it looks like nothing was cleaned at all,
    Logansmom2506

Answer by Logansmom2506 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Shoes off at the door, clothes in the hamper after being outside, and toys in their room, oh and dogs groomed every 3 months, that helps some... With 3 large dogs,and 3 boys, it's never ending but I think I've got a pretty good method.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• haha, I do that too! But it never fails, they get so dirty playing outside, and then bring it all in with them! Finally I just got over it and realized they are kids and they are going to make messes! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I wish I could , but in the summer time it is over 100 degrees out so they would melt LOL
    EternalDreams

Answer by EternalDreams at 2:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Absolutely!
    I usually clean at night while they're sleeping. At least its clean when I wake up in the morning. LOL
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 3:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010