so upsett left my child with sitter

left my child with sitter had day surgery came back my child was wasn't wearing the clothes that had put on her asked why are u just in your underwear she said that sitter told her to her top and shorts off run around like dog this coming from toddler asked if her underwear came off did he touch in anyway she said no should i still report this this sitter never watch my child again or around without adult supervision

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• it would be easier to understand your question if you used punctuation.

i'm not sure what your question is but i would never let that sitter watch my child again. And i would tell the child that it is safe to tell me anything that happened. And i would say that more than once. And if strange behavior started to occur i would put the child in therapy ASAP
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'd report it....run around like a dog? really???? there's something not right, even if it was just a game!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• WTF? Never let HIM (?) watch her again and confront him on it. Just come out and ask him why HE (?) had her strip down to her panties and run around like a dog? Your the parent you need to ask HIM (?)
    youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• First, I would confront the sitter! Then I would report his butt so fast his head would spin!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Confront the sitter and report it!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• this helps little bit
    carousel07

Answer by carousel07 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh ya conront then report!! Tht is just wrong ...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 6:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I did call all i got was leave message did that before i had posted this the whole thing is wrong what upsets me the most it took awhile for me to trust anyone to watch her this person knew her for three years and she's four never saw anything for me not to trust him around my daughter
    carousel07

Answer by carousel07 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• ok i did confront the babysitter he said she took her clothes off he didn't ask her to she want to her impression of dog she still stick with story he asked her to take shirt shorts off with underwear still left on he didn't touch her any of her private parts are you sure you can tell me anything still stick with he didn't touch her i did call friday left message nobody's called me back

carousel07

Answer by carousel07 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010