oK I have to ask one more question lol so here is one how do you know you are ready to have baby number 3

I have two girls already I want to have one more (try for a boy) if we have another girl it will still be the last though. Our kids are 2.5 and 5 We were thinking of having another baby this September or October start planning, but my youngest climbs on everything and is into everything. How do you know you are ready to have baby number 3. How far apart are your 3 kids? Is it any harder than adding 1-2?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh wow, we sound so much alike!
    I have 3 girls and was hoping my 3rd would be a boy, but am still pleased as punch that she is a girl. Our first was 5 years old (she was the climber) and our second was 2 1/2 years old when we had our third.
    I kind of wish we had a little more space between each of them....3 1/2 to 4 years would have been good....but neither of them were planned, believe it or not...lol.
    Anyhow, I found it incredibly difficult to adjust from having one child to having two, but when number three was added to the family it was easy as pie, even though she was my most difficult baby.

Best wishes to you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't have three kids, I only have two boys right now. I think that once you start questioning if it'd be a good time to start trying for a new baby then You personally are emotionally ready. This doesn't mean your husband or your children are emotionally ready. If your LO is still a bit rambuncious I'd wait until you can get her to calm down because, as I'm sure you already know, taking care of a toddler and a NB is extremely trying at times and I'm sure it's only more comlicated with a yound child. Good Luck on getting that boy you want though lol I keep trying for a girl but only get boys.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 2:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• We have 4 now and are trying for more - we really want a big family! :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• mine are 3 years apart, ages 9.5yrs, 6 yrs, and 2 ((the 6 yr old just turned 6)). I think that is a good age. hubby wants one more which mean I should start trying in a few months!. I think hubby is nut! I AM SO DONE! but 3 is a good number :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010