Summer break

Have you taken any mini vacations with your family this summer so far? If so where? We have taken one to Lake Havasu, hubby had wanted to rent a boat and spend the day with the kids, we are planning another trip in 2 weeks and that combine will be our summer vacation with the kids this summer.

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I went to the zoo with our son. He is only 1 and we didnt have much money when he was on leave so we worked with what we had. So we also went to the pool on base and the park a few times. Just packed a lunch and off we went lol. By the way I LOVE Lake Havasu!! I used to go there for a week every summer with my parents when I was growing up. Fun times! Hope you find something!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• nothing i have to work all summer :(, but we do alot of day trips :) to six flags and one weekend camping trip. hoping to go to FL in march 11
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Sometimes we will go to Arkansas for the weekend and get away.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 2:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Same with us, thankfully we both have weekends off so we planned Friday-Sunday trips and request the friday for a Vac day at work.
    LuvmyFam6

Comment by LuvmyFam6 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My Family lives about 2 hours from us so we have drove up there twice and my DD loves going to grandmas and poopys house cause they have a pool my step-children also live up that way so we go get them also so they can spend the day with us.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• we'll be going camping the weekend after the 4th of July.
    And i think i'm gonna see if maybe we'll take a trip to the Red Woods one of the weekends before government schooling starts. I'd like to bring my niece if her grandparents will let me. (we live in CA so Red Woods are not that far away)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, we haven't and probably will not be able to this year.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2010